Construction has kicked off!
Check out the latest drone footage below!
SUMMARY OF MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES
The Site Subcontractor continues excavating and hauling soil for interior footings and piers. Below grade waterproofing was completed along B line. In Building D - completed concrete footings and walls down F line, interior footings down E line, and concrete elevator pit and related foundations/walls. In Building E – backfilled N line in sequence with pier placements, completed concrete footing along 27 line and concrete wall at balance of N line, finished below grade waterproofing at balance of wall along N line, with ongoing work for interior piers/
footings between F & N lines. In Building C – backfilled N line between 7C and 2C, excavated and began concrete pours for footings and walls at Loading Dock, and completed concrete footings and piers at J & H2 on 2C line. Steel mobilization began on February 22.
ONE MONTH LOOK AHEAD
• Continue Excavation and Hauling
• Ongoing steel erection in Building D
• Continue interior piers and column encasement in Building B
• Begin excavation for Auditorium interior spread footings
• Interior Piers & Footings in Building C
• Continue underground waterproofing
• File Trade Bid Opening